Sunday, August 5, 2012

fake oakleys too much pressure

Do have him on the distribution of the Ministry of staff's training also has been Team Leader Chang's where responsible addition, I am ready tomorrow, go to the United States, it my Leader Chang to discuss with the Office on the line. If the distance and aspiring brother agree, then, I would like to resign from the positions of Executive Vice President, temporarily there for the Americas Division and executive vice president to serve you better, you should be more than I! addition to time to participate in the Song Brother and the distance their wedding, I may not be how to come back until the time is ripe, I'm going to my parents received over there to live, later is likely to stay forever there. Yang Jiazhi think some of your own brain is not enough, his mouth open, waited a long time to stay before frowning carefully asked: Sui Lai sad smile, barely mood of depressed heart slowly said: things have me on the line I went to the United States, if the distance is not asked, Jia-zhi you Do not tell him, say they have to wait for yellow leaves back, so he lost his temper. Yang Jiazhi do not know what to say go the helpless location nodded, said: After making phone calls to Yang Jiazhi Sui Korea to the study with Xing Xingsuo contact Ho blueprint,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015 , she had just repeat it again, then said with Yang Jiazhi. The intention of the Sui Dynasty Korea, Ho blueprint surprised, puzzled and asked: Sui Lai, good how you have to go to the United States, this thing you said with distant? Sui Li shook his head and said: He blueprint, after all, not Yang Jiazhi looked Sui Korea is a thoughtfully: Knew to be concealed He blueprint for smart people, Sui Korea only nodded his head and said: distant personally apologize to the whereabouts of the United States leaves yellow leaves yellow, please come back seeing the wedding date draws near and distant these two days busy organization with Chi You do not know what the important computing tasks tied up, others go then the lobbyists, it is estimated will not have much effect, I want my trip for him to the side to do the work of the yellow leaves and yellow aunt, yellow leaves come back, but mainly I have always felt that I served as a Women Current generation Meishan Group executive vice president of the seat, too much pressure, too tired to go on like this I will grow old quickly. Meishan Group, the country has been firmly secured, this is my power into the body back, so better hurry to find a lightly to the point of the place alone. I intend first business of the Americas Division is responsible for a period of time, wait until, with the right successor, I could not even this position to give up in the United States side home to find a good place so that they are completely free up! Blueprint for thought, if the Sui Dynasty Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment